Fun Halloween Drink Ideas for Kids
Treat your kids’ this Halloween’s Party with a creepy holiday drinks.
If you’re like me, staying closer to home and treating trick-o-treaters you can make this holiday extra special this year for your kids with a Halloween bash. You made your kids their Halloween costumes, planing to cook up a special Halloween menu, and even thinking of baking some Halloween treats, you can’t go wrong with a festive, creepy and spooky Halloween drink to top off the festivities? They’re super easy—many take just a few minutes and require two or three simple ingredients—and the kids will love them!
- ▢8 oz orange kool-aid (regular, NOT sugar free)
- ▢8 oz lemon lime Gatorade G2 (or a sugar-free lemon lime kool-aid mix)
- Fill serving glasses all the way up with ice cubes. Scatter spiders throughout ice, if using.
- Tilt glass slightly and pour in orange liquid, about 1/3 – 1/2 way up.
- Very slowly pour in the yellow liquid, over an ice cube or an upside down spoon, until glass is filled.
GLOW IN THE DARK SKELLETON
- ▢2 tablespoons Cranberry Juice or Fruit Punch
- ▢¼ cup tonic water
- ▢¾ cup Gingerale or lemon-lime soda
- Place cranberry juice in the bottom of your glass or bottle.
- Fill your glass or container with ice.
- Combine tonic water and gingerale. Gently pour over the ice (so it runs down the ice without disturbing the cranberry juice.
- Turn on your black light and enjoy!
Cheers!!! ? The most important thing is that you enjoy the holiday with the most important people in your life– Children, family, friends– and don’t forget to include the little four legged ones!
Recipes courtesy of Holly from Spend with Pennies and Amanda- The Chunky Cheff.